New Patient Information
Monday –Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointment calls, insurance questions and surgery scheduling are normally handled during this time. For existing patients after normal business hours, simply call our office number and a 24-hour answering service can help you.
When scheduling your appointment, please have your insurance card and address information ready at the time of your call. Once an appointment has been made, you will be given a check-in time for the date of your appointment. Please bring your insurance information, a photo ID, and any previous MRIs and test results when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
To avoid a $50 cancellation fee, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you discover that you will not be able to keep your appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule. No show fee: $50.00
We accept cash, debit cards, and major credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover).
We also receive the following insurance:
- Aetna: PPO, Meritan Health, Quantum, Medicare and Medicaid
- BCBS: PPOs, NOT in ntework with most out-of-state plans. Will need to call to verify.
- Champ VA
- Florida Blue: Select PPO, Choice PPO, Options PPO
- Health First Health Choice
- Orlando Health Choice Medicare
- Oscar Health
- Quantum Meicaid
- UHC: AARP Supplemental Plan, PPO Plans
- Sunshine Health